Dubuque, IA Free Moderated Classifieds Site > This Month Ads
> Emerson field communicator 375 hart battery pack
Emerson field communicator 375 hart battery pack EMERSON 375 FIELD COMMUNICATOR
375 Field Communicator Spare Parts List
Description Part Number USD List
Ruggedized 250 Ohm Load Resistor 00275-0096-0001 $75
Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack with Accessory Case 00375-0002-0011 $475
Power Supply/Charger (100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, US/UK/EU connection types included) 00375-0003-0011 $250
Lead Set with connectors 00375-0004-0001 $95
Mounting Straps 00375-0005-0002 $35
Carrying Case (with straps) 00375-0005-0003 $90
Accessory Case (clips to Carrying Case) 00375-0005-0004 $50
Stylus (pack of 5) 00375-0006-0001 $38
IRDA to USB Adapter (SEE NOTE 1) 00375-0015-0002 $115
System Card (SD) Reader (with USB Interface) (SEE NOTE 2) 00375-0018-0022 $45
Expansion Port Plug 00375-0035-0001 $26
System Card - HART with Easy Upgrade (3 years) Option (SEE NOTE 3) 00375-0042-0003 $925
System Card - HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus with Easy Upgrade (3 years) Option (SEE NOTE 3) 00375-0042-0004 $2,275
System Card - HART with Easy Upgrade (3 years) and Graphics (SEE NOTE 3) 00375-0042-0013 $1,420
System Card - HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus with Easy Upgrade (3 years) and Graphics (SEE NOTE 3) 00375-0042-0014 $2,770
Configuration Expansion Module 00375-0043-0001 $585
Stand and Utility Plate 00375-0044-0001 $37
Getting Started Guide 00375-0045-0001 $20
User's Manual 00375-0047-0001 $20
Resource CD 00375-0049-0001 $25
FOUNDATION fieldbus license via Web (SEE NOTE 4) 00375-0142-0002 $1,350
Easy Upgrade (New) license via Web (SEE NOTES 3 & 4) 00375-0142-0003 $795
Easy Upgrade (ReNew) license via Web (SEE NOTES 3, 4 & 5) 00375-0142-2003 $575
Graphics license via Web (SEE NOTE 4) 00375-0142-0010 $495
AMS Device Manager Handheld Interface Kit
AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager
Handheld Communicator Interface Kit (25 tags) (SEE NOTE 6) AW7005HC00025 $790
AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager
Handheld Communicator Interface Kit (100 Tags and above) (SEE NOTE 6) AW7005HC20000 $2,840
The listed prices are effective with the date of issue and are subject to change without notice. All prices may be subject to F.O.B.
charges from Leicester, UK. The prices are exclusive of sales and use tax.
7lbs/3.2kg (based on 375HR1EKLU)
© 2007 Emerson Process Management. All rights reserved.
The Emerson logo is a trademark and service mark of Emerson Electric Co. HART is a registered trademark of the HART Communication Foundation.
Foundation is a trademark of the Fieldbus Foundation. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The contents of this publication are presented
for informational purposes only, and while every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, they are not to be construed as warranties or guarantees,
are available upon request. We reserve the right to modify or improve the designs or specifications of our products at any time without notice.
(5) The ReNew option is available on System Cards where the Easy Upgrade license has not been expired for more than 90 days. Date of expiration can be obtained by
interfacing the 375 with v 1.4.0 (or higher) of the Easy Upgrade Programming Utility.
(6) Requires AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager (ver 6.2 or higher). Both Intelligent Device Manager and the Handheld Communicator Interface Kit are available for sale
through select channels only. See www.ams.assetweb.com for further details.
(1) Can be used to support communication between the 375 and the Easy Upgrade Programming Utility or AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager (with Handheld
(3) The Easy Upgrade capability allows the user to add new System Application software and Device Descriptions (DD's) to the 375 for a period of 3 years. To upgrade
without this feature, the System Card would have to be sent to a Service Center.
(4) This part is for field upgrade of System Cards via the web by the end user. An agent may also perform this on the user's behalf. It is at the agents discretion if an
additional fee should apply. Any order must be accompanied by the System Card S/N which can be obtained by interfacing the 375 with v 1.4.0 (or higher) of the Easy
Upgrade Programming Utility. Notification that the licenses are available for download can be provided to an email address provided at time of order.
(2) The System Card (SD) Reader provides a much faster alternative to upgrading a System Card using IRDA. The ability to use a Card Reader exists with Easy Upgrade
Programming Utility 1.4.0 (or higher).